Thursday, July 14, 2011

Food for the taught

by Ewong

What I've been cookin' up and fillin' my tummy with lately:


Saucy spaghetti, meatless but with lots of parmesan


Payless Pancit Shanghai Oriental flavor with chili added


Canned-Laing Sandwich


Saucy spaghetti with diced tomatoes and dila-sausage


Lucky Me Pancit Canton chili-mansi with more chili

You see, no rice for me during weekdays. And I usually eat just sandwiches at work. So my dear friends, stop worrying that I'm sick or that I'm in dire poverty, haha.

Thanks to my housemates for the amazing, un-sung ingredients and left-overs in the kitchen (and the sleeping booze in the fridge, too).

Which reminds me, I need to buy basil soon.

1 comment:

  1. PG88 เว็บตรงสล็อตออนไลน์ PG SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ได้กลายเป็นทางเลือกที่ยิ่งใหญ่และน่าสนใจสำหรับนักพนันในยุคปัจจุบัน PG การเล่นสล็อตผ่านทางอินเทอร์เน็ตนั้นสะดวกสบายและเข้าถึงได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา

    ReplyDelete